"Whatever you believe with feeling; becomes a reality."

Saturday, June 5, 2010

What do all 3 of these men have in common?

BOOTS!
Like Kesha, I love 'boots + boys!' haha!

NOTHING in this worldddd, turns me on more then a man wearing boots!
i don't know what it is...but my God, i find a man wearing boots to be the ulimate TURN-ON!
LMAO!
Back in Florida, Jerry used to always wear boots like those above, (He dressed alot like the guy in the first picture) but everytime I'd go to his house, I'd go straight to his closet and put on his boots, and model them around his house. they were to big, but i didn't care. lol i've always loved men boots. when i was younger, i used to even wear my dad's boots around the house. of course, I'd get yelled at, but i that didn't stop me from wearing them when he wasn't home...lol
90% of my boots in my closet, look like those pictured above. (very manly.) I don't wear HIGH boots. i may wear them if they go with an outfit and i plan on being uncomfortable for the night, but i prefer the LOW, dirty looking, comfortable biker boots. ;]