"Whatever you believe with feeling; becomes a reality."

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Housewife?      i think NOT.

Men are so funny. (well the men i meet are.)
They always have these crazy fantasies about me, and it always involves me becoming their housewives. They love to imagine coming home to me cooking and cleaning, washing and ironing, and taking care of kids. 


Too bad it's only a dream and it WILL NEVER happen. Some dreams come true, but that specific dream will never become a reality....not ever. I tell them all the time, "stop wasting your day-dreams on that...dream about something that has a better chance of becoming a reality." 

Reason being is; I think, because i was never one of those girls who wanted to settle down and play house with a man, i always meet men who want that. its like that old saying, "whatever you don't want, you always get..." and so because i don't want it, the men i meet always make it their MISSION to get me to change my mind, they want SO badly to make me into one of those girls who will settle and play the role of the "Mrs."

What's funny is, IF i was a girl who wanted to settle down, I would never find a man who wanted to settle down, but because i DON'T want to settle down, I always attract the kind of men who DO want to settle down...

Life is funny, isn't it?

 
*Fun fact:
I've never...in all my 23 years of life, met a man that would make me even consider playing the role of a housewife. I've never loved any man that much...I think the O N L Y  man I'll play 'housewife' for...is my younger brother. and that's only because I love him more then I'll ever love any man. even my (future) husband.*