"Whatever you believe with feeling; becomes a reality."

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Transporter 3;
Just seen this movie. I know I'm late as hell, but whatever. Better late then never.
All i gotta say is, i liked it. I really enjoyed it.
[ ...but 'Transporter 2' is, and will always be my favorite of the series. I don't know why, but i just really like the 2nd one, maybe it's because i adore that cute little boy Frank was trying to protect. ] But I did enjoy the 3rd one.
Ya know, a lot of people didn't like the girl in the 3rd one. They said her acting was horrible, and she was hard to look at because of all her freckles, and they classified her as being 'ugly.' But i disagree. I don't agree with those statements AT ALL.
When i first saw her, i thought the complete opposite. I thought she was beautiful. And i enjoyed her acting. This was her first movie, and i thought she did a good job. She was cute and entertaining. And unlike a lot of people, i loved her freckles. They make her look different, she stands out. She has an 'exotic' look. It's not one you see everyday. Hence the reason why so many people would not like her look. Personally, in my opinion, an exotic face is sexy, because it isn't common. By the way, kudos to whoever did her eye-make up. Her eyes were dazzling, i couldn't stop staring at her. At one point, i even paused the movie, just so i could really look at her. But as i said, i thought she was beautiful...no, more like stunning.