"Whatever you believe with feeling; becomes a reality."

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I'm ashamed to say this....

It's official, i must be loosing my damn mind.
I never thought in a million and two years that i would EVER find this fool attractive. I mean, of ALL people....and the thing is, I don't even find him attractive, it's just...something so very...UGLY, but cute about him...wtf...i can't put my finger on it...(Ugh, damn this World Cup, its bringing out all kinds of crazy emotions!)
i think it was when i saw these pictures of him and his ex-girlfriend, my first thought was, "Awwh! whos' that? they're a cute couple!" That was, until i looked CLOSER and realized WHO he was...i don't have anything agaisnt him, i just don't like the whole Jersey Shore look. you know the whole 'orange tan, pretty boy, no hair, gel and hairspray' look...its TOO clean, and too pretty. (I don't want no man looking prettier then me! What the hell....LMAO!) There's a different between "handsome" and "pretty"...handsome is for a man, and pretty should be for a woman.
I'm divided, because i don't care for him; but i kinda like him...but i kinda don't.

 
End note: pay no attention to this blog. Pretend you never saw it.