"Whatever you believe with feeling; becomes a reality."

Sunday, January 3, 2010

you know upsets me...when people tell me what to do.

the problem isn't even telling me what to do, the problem is THINKING i don't know to do. & because they THINK i don't know what to do, they feel they NEED to tell me what to do. and hear me when i say, you don't NEED to do ANYTHING for me. I'll make out just fine.

that's what ANNOYS the hell out of me most with people. people so fucking busy worrying about other people, why not worry about YOUR business. what makes you think i don't know what i needs to be done? Especially when it concerns ME. trust me hunny, you don't love me more then i love me, so how can you possibly think i wouldn't have my priorities straight?
point is, don't tell me what to do.

don't tell me what to think; I'm a very understanding person, not only do i think about myself, but i also think about others as well. I'm not ignorant, and i try very hard to see your point of view and understand where your coming from.

don't tell me how to dress; i hate dressing like everyone else. i wear whatever i want, when i want. if i wanna go outside with a big shirt on and no pants in the freezing cold. then LEAVE ME ALONE. don't worry about it, and don't BITCH about it, it's not you dressing like that.

don't tell me how to talk; this is a big one for you people who have a problem w/ my bad language. if i curse, it's because i WANT to. it ain't you cussing, so don't worry about it. and if you don't like my language, then don't talk to me. simple as that, problem solved. don't dictate to me and tell me to 'watch my mouth.' I'm not a child, i can do whatever the hell i want with my mouth, and say whatever i want, because it's MY mouth.


if you can't find something decent to talk to me about, then don't talk to me period.


it makes no difference to me.