"Whatever you believe with feeling; becomes a reality."

Sunday, January 3, 2010


Ella: "I'm behind you, win or loose..."

Juan: "...you stand alone. everyone else doesn't seem to..."
Ella: "who cares, who cares what everyone else thinks! LOOK, if you win, we'll go out and get drunk and have a blast!"
Juan: "...and if i loose?"
Ella: "...if you loose we'll still go out and get drunk and have a blast!"
Juan: " ....so i win either way?"
Ella: "yep. you win."
Juan: ".....wait, you don't even drink!"
Ella: "I'll make an exception for you!"
Juan: "lol thankssss, but i know you better then you think. you hate alcohol and you won't drink."
Ella: "your right, i won't. but i'll sit there and watch you drink! =) I'll be the friend that will make sure and get you home safely."
Juan: "aight, DEAL!"
Ella: "deal!"
Juan: "...I'm so glad i met you."
Ella: "awww, why?"
Juan: "your such a good friend....you & I know damn well i won't win, but your still backing me up...that means a lot."
Ella: "You're welcome."


*it takes so little to make people happy. all people really want is someone to believe in them.*