"Whatever you believe with feeling; becomes a reality."

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Brad Pitt/Anthony Hopkins weekend.

My weekend was just dedicated to those two men.
Saturday, i watched 'Meet Joe Black,' starring Brad Pitt and Anthony Hopkins; and today, i watched 'Legends of the Fall,' also starring Brad Pitt and Anthony Hopkins. :)


*Sigh* have you ever seen a movie and you feel as if you know the character? If you haven't...watch the movie, 'Legends of the Fall' and i promise you by the end of the movie, you'll swear you know the character(s), especially Brad Pitt's character, 'Triston.'
i love this quote about Triston:

"...It was those who loved him most who died young. He was a rock they broke themselves against however much he tried to protect them..."

you'll understand that quote, once you see the movie...TOO much people loved him...meaning, everyone wanted a piece of him...& when he couldn't give himself to them...it was trouble.


What a man that Triston is....if i had the chance to bring could bring any movie-character to life, he'd be it!
Truth is, i was never up on brad the way people used to always be on him. I never really got the whole 'OMG BRAD PITT' appeal...UNTIL now! (i was more on George Clooney's old ass.) But then again, i'm watching OLD Brad Pitt movies, so maybe thats why im getting all his sex appeal now. But DAMN he lookin' good in these two movies. He looked good in 'Meet Joe Black,' but he look even better in 'Legends of the Fall!' My weakness has always been guys with long hair, but my God, that man named Brad Pitt can wear a pony tail...i have never seen long hair look so sexy on a man before!


'Legends of the Fall' was everything and more. My dad thought the movie was 'slow,' but it wasn't slow for me...at all. Unlike him, i don't just watch a movie to see ass-kicking. I watch it for the story. And 'Legends of the Fall' had a great story behind it! That why i say by the time you finish it, you'll feel as if you know the characters. Through-out the movie, you learn to love each character...even Brad Pitt's hard-ass, bad ass, sexy ass, character! ;]



The one part when Brad Pitt was running trying to save him baby brother from dying, i cried! (nothing new, right?) But that part was soooo sad! And then the part when he was sitting by the brothers grave and crying...sighs* it was so sad! Especially when he was crying so much, he put his hands over his eyes! Lol i was cryinnnnggg like crazy! I was there talking to the TV screaming, “Triston! don't cry! Don't cry Triston!”


(ask anyone, i'm the worst person to watch a movie with because i get sooooo into the movie! Nothing matters when my TV and DVD Is playing...)


but it was really good. I'm so glad Anthony Hopkins was in this movie. I adore that man. I really do. He's just so charming. I don't know if the way he speaks or how he looks, i don't know what it is. He's adorable. I wanna meet him just so i can hug him. I think its his accent. He's either Irish or Scottish. I love the scenes when he gets angry. I love to hear him yell because his accent comes out. If i ever meet him, i'll step on his shoe to pinch him while im hugging him, just so he can scream at me.